Become a REALTOR® with Horizon Realty Group
- Join a growing 100% commission real estate brokerage and start keeping 100% of your real estate commission!
- What does Horizon Realty Group charge? A flat $295 fee per transaction.
- There is a small risk management fee [E&O Insurance] of $450 per year.
- That’s it, no hidden fees, monthly fees, administrative fees, desk fees, franchise fees, etc.
- Training is available for inexperienced or newly licensed agents.
In today’s real estate market, clients are savvy on the internet. They do their home search with Realtor.com, Zillow or other popular sites to see which homes are for sale before they even talk to an agent or walk into a brokerage. Home buyers and sellers spend hours and hours looking at homes on the web. They don’t particularly look for a real estate brokerage but may look for the best agent who can help them gather information and negotiate the details. Being a productive real estate agent is about getting your name out and marketing your services to the consumer.
If you are a people person with business sense, you will be successful regardless if you choose a name brand brokerage, a franchise or a 100% brokerage. The best option to reach your goals is to choose a brokerage that supports you in every aspect of your business and pays you equitably for your work.
Whether you are a new agent just starting out, or an experienced Sales Agent looking to expand their real estate business, we have opportunities. Agents can work on their own, join a team or build and lead their own team. Agents who are not as active in the business as they once were can work as a referral agent. Inexperienced and newly licensed agents can receive one on one training.
Please call or email us with any questions or to request a confidential interview.